CAREERS | Current Positions
POSITION | Personal Assistant & Consumer Relations
LOCATION | Caloundra West
If you like working with figures, a great team of people, and love a challenge, this may be the job for you.
We are seeking an enthusiastic customer service focused admin all-rounder with great organisational skills to join our growing company.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL YOU MUST
- Have one year experience as office admin or/and bookkeeper
- Be highly motivated and results driven person with outstanding customer service and communication skills
WHAT WE REQUIRE
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal & written English,
- The ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients
- To be highly organised, motivated and possess great time management skills
- Able to work with minimal supervision and have the ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Previous accounting duties would be viewed favourably (Xero) as well as knowledge of Unleashed Software
- Experience in logistics; international or domestic, will also be advantageous
- Competent computer skills (we use MacBooks) with sound knowledge in Excel & Word
- In addition help with the management of social platforms & website
- French language ability would be highly regarded but is not essential
WHAT WE OFFER
- Part time permanent position with a career development opportunities
- A flexible team environment where good performance is recognised and rewarded
- Positive, vibrant and progressive working environment
- Friendly, fast moving Sunshine Coast based business
If this role exhilarates your passion for a new opportunity then please submit your application for consideration.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE | 10th February 2019
WANT TO JOIN THE TEAM?
We are looking for dedicated people to help us achieve the highest standard in our industry and maintain our reputation for excellence.
If you have had experience in logistics, PA and/or bookkeeping please submit your resume below.